Monday 7 June 2010

Thing 4

I thought this was a calming picture.  I don't know how I actually managed to display it, but I think it is more enjoyable and interesting than my igoole page.

Things 1 and 2 have been a steep learning curve.  I did not think I would ever do any of the things we have done.  I can see where my time will be going as the programme progresses and if I survive to tell the tale.  Things 23 is doing what I hoped it would do, introduce me to things I had heard of, and some I had not, and giving me the opportunity to explore them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi L,

    love the picture and glad to see you carrying on. You will be at thing 6 before you know it.

    Thanks for tea yesterday and thought you might like this site about red squirrels

    http://talkaboutwildlife.ca/profile/?s=566

    ReplyDelete